Sunday, May 10, 2009

MOLA @ Shounen Club

I made just a translation first, but since [info]newshfan said she won't do this clip I fixed raws and turned into subs.
Lyrics of MOLA are in english so, it's not me doing (^^);; But I thought I better leave them together :)

Translation and everything else: [info]mousee_kitty
Editing: [info]baranoseido



Hardsubs:
Size: 90.35 MB
Resolution: 640x360
Time: 5:08 min

[Mediafire]
[Megaupload]

Softsubs:
(for version .avi, 152,6 MB, 1280x720)

.srt MU | MF
.ass MU | MF

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was flailing in front of the TV the whole time during the song! lol. :)) thanks again! ^^

Sana said...

thanks for translating! I never saw yamapi so out of breath from a perf before xD He must have been real nervous.

Anonymous said...

dzięki za tłumaczenie :)

rozumiem co 4 słowo więc jak oglądałam to się wkurzałam, że nie wiem o co chodzi, więc bardzo mi twój post pomógł xD

Anonymous said...

Thanks for translating this. There was a lot of laughing going on and I felt left out. :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your translation.
Yamapi is so awesome.
His look, his dance, his answers all of them are the best.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the translation (^O^)/
His (first) answer of happy moment is great!!

h4hime said...

thanks very much for translating!
he looks younger with that hair, i love it.
he was so nervous! he's been too long away from the spotlight.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the translation! I linked this entry to my youtube post of MOLA. (my user name on yt is: NaomiYama)

Anonymous said...

Thank you...
Pi know how to answer to make fans scream ne <333
He was really out of breath after the performance. Thank you ne

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the translation.
Pi will be often visit SC? >_<
Kyaaa!!! Waiting for this. <3333