Finally everything works perfectly, and it's much better than before (*.*)
It feels so good not to stressing out about it all the time (^^)
On to downloads.
I'm not keen to update new files because I take them from popular sources and most of you have them already. So when I see mediafire counter with "0 donwloads", I'm a bit disappointed.
But since I have to organize my files yet, I'll put this time all the new things I have currently on my HDD.
They are all related with Weeeek and Pacific.
Pacific CM
This CM is so cute!! and Yamapi here is beyond cuteness :D
Shige: P! from Pacific
[other members]
Shige: It's Perfect
Yamapi: It's Pi! (^^)
Cuuuuuuute!! (^O^)
And most of all, Pi fixed his teeth!! (O.O) I dunno, I didn't mind them at all. But this way or another, this won't change my luv for him (^.^)
avi; 7.44 MB


[Mediafire]
Credits to: ryopilover
Mezamashi tv 24.10.2007
It's short quiz about Pi using same motive in both Weeeek and Hoshi wo mezashite pvs
avi; 12.6 MB


[Mediafire]
Mezamashi tv 24.10.2007
Including few short clip from making of Weeeek pv.
avi; 9.31 MB


[Mediafire]
Newest Russ-K CM. It's my favourite!! :D
avi; 5.88 MB


[Mediafire]
Credits for all 3 videos: windjp
Pacific covers are already out. I love the design! Gives such a cute, happy, NEWS-kind of feeling (^o^)


Finally more NEWS in TV!!! :DDDD
フジテレビ系「魁!音楽番付~Vegas~」
10月31日(水) 25:48~26:18 ON AIR (31st October)
日本テレビ系「ズームイン!!SUPER」(Zoom-in!!SUPER)
11月 1日(木) 5:20~8:00 ON AIR (1st November)
※放送日が変更になる可能性があります。ご了承ください
(Please be aware broadcast day can be changed)
TBS系「うたばん」(Utaban) *mousee super happy!!!!!!*
11月 1日(木) 19:54~20:54 ON AIR (1st November)
朝日放送「おはよう朝日です」(Ohayo, Asahi desu)
11月 2日(金) 6:30~8:00 ON AIR (2nd November)
※放送日が変更になる可能性があります。ご了承ください。
(Please be aware broadcast day can be changed)
テレビ朝日系「ミュージックステーション」(Music Station) *again mousee dying from happiness!!!*
11月 2日(金) 20:00~20:54 ON AIR (2nd November)


























- weird...
- nice
- OK
- very good!
- love it!
- a MUST see!
- gave me "butterflies"
- heartbreaking
- powering-up
- super funny!
- love the soundtrack
- what the...
- boring
- made me think and reflect on some matters...
3 comments:
You're back!~~~ glad everything worked out ok yo!
Pi's new teeth...it's ok that he fixed them but I miss his croked teeth! ma ii ya.
Anyway the "Pi da yo" in the commercial was so cute.
We're going to have a News infested week! yatta!!!
thanks for the uploads!!
My first comment here ( ^_^ )
I've read yours since August and I always take them without leaving a comment, so...gomen nasai deshita
m(v_v;)m and thanks for the links (^V^). But, perhaps from now, I'll leave a comment here!
Pi changed his teeth, isn't that good? It makes him more **** A~ I want to chu~ his lip suddenly
(/ - 3-)/ Btw, do you pre-order their new single nad album?
I didn't do that. Don't have enough money.
Gomen ne, if I'm so talkactive
@ sana - It's so busy! I'm checking all possible websites every houre or so to see if anything is ready for download lol
@ ricchan - thank you! I'm really glad to hear there are more people who read this blog for so long :D
I don't know if it's good, I just got used to his old smile. I guess it's hard for me to switch suddenly, same thing was with his summer hair lol
yup, I pre-order CDs and some other stuff by the way. I ordered Pacific and Weeeek limited editions from YesAsia, and again regular editions of both from HMV Japan. It took my monthly salary (x_x);; I'm earning VERY little here... But anyway, I think it was worth it (^^) I just love to have original CD in my hands (*O*) I think I'll have early Xmas when they arrive finally LOL
I don't mind you being talkative at all (^^) Sometimes I don't have time to answer comments right away, but I do love to read them :)
Post a Comment