Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pi and Jin party photos

I don't know what was the occasion or when they are made, but here's a photo of Yamapi and Jin having a party in Lex. Totally drunk! *cute!* XD


Jin with BENI


Some other shots of Jin and other people (Jimmy???) on the party







Jin and Kusano (different party)


And bigger size of a photo I posted some time ago


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how even with a bottle of what is that champagne? well a bottle of whatever alchohilic drink that maybe Yamapi still looks so clean and cute. Seriously this boy can "do no wrong" whereas Jin looks massively uhhmm whats a less offensive term than drugged? stoned? jacked? neehoo

Yamapi looks cute drunk!!! How he still has flawless skin and nice body despite drinking is really something we can never figure out.

Also that Jin photo was the one that made people think JIn was doing drugs right? Is that why RyoPi dont hang with him (much) anymore? its fine though TomaRyoPi is better.

Avonlea said...

Picture with Jimmy has Reiyo too)