Date: 2001.02.04
Time: 00:27:57
Size: avi; 404.3MB
Starring: Yamashita Tomohisa, Yokoyama Yu, Kazama Shunsuke, Ikuta Toma, Jimmy Mackey, Hasegawa Jun
Groups: Arashi, Johnny's Jr.
Others: Nakamaru Yuichi, Ueda Tatsuya, Tanaka Koki
Summary:
Renegade Master - Wildchild (dance intro)




* Arashi as studio guests, Aiba and Ohno love confession


Kokoro Chirari - Arashi


* [Jr. Fight II] Yamapi as refree, Kamenashi, Taguchi, Jimmy, Aiba, Ninomiya, HaseJun


SUNRISE Nippon - Arashi
A*RA*SHI - Arashi
Typhoon Generation - Arashi
Kansha Kangeki Ame Arashi - Arashi


* Fanletters corner. Yamapi jumping from happiness and jealous HaseJun (^^)
Theme: a type of wife I'd like to have.
Yamapi and Shige are under "Good in cooking".
HaseJun under "Beautiful".
Kamenashi "I want to marry a girl I'll be dating at the age of 23"


Sawarenai - Arashi & Johnny's Jr.


[Megaupload]
Mediafire [.001] [.002] [.003] [.004] [.005]


























- weird...
- nice
- OK
- very good!
- love it!
- a MUST see!
- gave me "butterflies"
- heartbreaking
- powering-up
- super funny!
- love the soundtrack
- what the...
- boring
- made me think and reflect on some matters...
No comments:
Post a Comment