Sunday, July 22, 2007

Cherish SC 05.04.03 + Playzone07 premiere

Two posts today (^^) I was preparing to make this one when I found the "date news".
So, here we go.

First video I uploaded last night. Cherish live in Shonen Club 2005.04.03 produced by Kamenashi.

avi; 126.44 MB



[Sendspace]
Mediafire [Part 1] [Part 2]

I also got Taguchi's SC with News mendley and other stuff, but I'll upload them later. Otherwise, this post would be too long (^^);;;


As promised before, here's translation of what Uchi said on premiere of Playzone 2007. According to some, he was crying hard even long after that speach:

Playzone 2007 premiere



Zoom-in
[Mediafire]

Mezamashi TV
[Mediafire]


Uchi's speach:

Kanjani8 members, as well as NewS members,
Everybody, I'm sorry.
In order to return the favour, I'll work hard.

For this chance give to me,
Everybody in this big hall,
Thank you very much!



Music Fighter translation, I'm starting to do it now (^^)


They didn't want to give me a day off at work so I took it myself. I went to my doctor and asked him for sick leave :D He gave it to me without questioning, he's the best! lol

I'm taking my time now to catch up on everything :)

I loooove Long Love Letter! It's not drama for everybody and I'm not surprised ratings were so low. But I was always fan of ambitious cinema and I enjoy it A LOT! There're so many mysteries and questions that I just can't stop watching it!



Pipi is a bit of a brat there and I feel like smacking him sometimes (=_=) But Kubozuka Yosuke makes my heart goes doki doki all the time (^o^) chooo~ kakkoi!!

I'm re-watching Kamisama, mou sukoshi dake with my mom and neightbor. These two went crazy for this drama. My mom even admitted she's thinking about it at work, like: "when I'll go home next episodes will be already downloaded" lol (I was watching it online first time)

And I found another want-to-watch-in-future drama for my list lol Strawberry on the Shortcake with Takizawa Hideaki, Fukada Kyoko and Kubozuka Yosuke (^^)

No comments: